1. Lay several paper towel sheets on work area. Wipe teapot, lid and base with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Pour needed amount of Pure Brilliance™ Clear Glaze into teapot. Roll glaze around to coat insides and pour out excess through spout. Wipe away any drips on outside of teapot.
3. Pour puddle of Dark Black on foil or palette. Using Glaze Brush, create a large abstract diamond shape on center of pot on each side. Refer to photo. Repeat with a second coat after the first dries.
4. Dilute puddle of Dark Black with several drops of water and load the No. 6 Round with this watered down mixture. Very loosely apply color around edges of abstract diamond and hold the teapot vertically to let the wet paint drip along the crevices in the pot. Repeat on other side of teapot. Let dry and repeat on reverse side of teapot.
5. Dip the No. 6 Round into the diluted Dark Black and flick across both sides of the pot to spatter. Set aside to dry.
6. Use the Glaze Brush to paint underside of lid with three coats of Dark Black, letting dry between coats.
7. Use the No. 6 Round to paint handle of lid and a loose line around top edge with three coats of Dark Black, letting dry after each coat. Spatter with Dark Black as with teapot. Set aside to dry.
8. Apply three loose coats of Dark Black along top area of base, letting color drip down side. Refer to photo. Let dry between applications. Spatter with Dark Black. Let dry.
9. Pour puddles of Leaf Green and Caramel on a clean piece of foil or palette. Use Glaze Brush to brush random strokes of Leaf Green in random areas on each piece (including underside of teapot and base), brushing over parts of the Dark Black. Apply three coats, letting dry after each coat.
10. Repeat step for Caramel, brushing over remaining areas, as well as parts of Leaf Green and Dark Black. Note: Make sure to completely cover Concepts® Dark Black with both Envision® colors as the Dark Black is an underglaze and needs to be covered with a glaze before firing. Let dry.
11. Brush inside of teapot base and underside of lid with one coat of Pure Brilliance™. Let dry. Pour needed amount of Pure Brilliance™ into a paper cup and dilute with water to a milky consistency. Paint a second coat inside base and on underside of lid with this diluted mixture. Let dry.
12. Fire to cone 06.
13. Attach bamboo handle to teapot and add natural colored raffia to lid handle for embellishment.