Show your enthusiasm for your favorite hockey player with a personalized mug! Add their name and uniform number to the fun hockey mug for a winning design that’s sure to score points!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement. Let dry between coats.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Black into mug and swirl around to coat insides. Pour out remaining paint into clean container. Let dry.
- Trace and transfer desired name to mug using pencil and tracing paper.
- Use Liner brush and carefully brush Black around letters and numbers.
- Paint two coats Black to remainder of puck including back, sides and bottom. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Red to stripes on hockey stick. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Ginger to remainder of stick excluding handle. Let dry.
- Paint handle with two coats Black. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance inside unpainted letters. Let dry.
- Brush one light coat of Pure Brilliance over entire mug. Let dry.
- Stilt and re-fire to cone 06.