Transform our Chef Entrée Dish with Envision™ Glazes and French Dimensions™ detailing to become a musically inspired desk or dresser organizer for your favorite musician or aficionado.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Transfer lines pattern only on plate with clay carbon and pencil. Place a strip of tape right on the traced lines, pressing down firmly to keep paint from leaking underneath.
- Use No. 10 Round and Fan Glaze brushes as needed to apply 3 smooth coats of Baroque Gold, Light Kiwi, Harvest and Delphinium to stripes on plate, right over masking tape and continuing color to back of plate. Let dry after each coat. While the last coat is still slightly damp, gently peel off tape.
- Use Liner brush to apply 2 coats of Very Black to lines. Let dry completely.
- Transfer notes and treble clef with clay carbon and pencil.
- Use Liner and No. 4 Round brushes as needed to apply 2 coats of Very Black to notes and treble clef. Let dry after each coat.
- Outline notes, treble clef and lines with Black Licorice. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.