You’ll hit all the right notes when you add your creativity to this already cleverly designed mug! Makes a great gift for the music lover in your life.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly using sharp pencil, draw first wavy line around mug. Sketch four more lines following the wavy pattern leaving space between each (refer to photo).
- Using Liner brush dipped in Black, paint fine line over the lines. Let dry.
- Sketch treble cleft and notes very lightly over the dried lines.
- Paint each with two coats Black. Let dry.
- Brush 2-3 coats of Black on the handle. Let dry.
- Place mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to mug including base and one coat to black handle. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
NOTE: If desired, brush fine lines with Black EZ Stroke. Lines may be smoother and easier to manage with Liner brush.