Make a memorable gift for the happy couple whether for a wedding or anniversary! Provides a great place to hold special keepsakes or jewelry.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe boxes and lids with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use tracing sheet to write or print “Mr” and “Mrs” using desired font. Transfer lettering to boxes.
- Use No. 1 Liner brush to paint in letters on each of the box lids with Black. Let dry.
- Place lids only on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to entire box and lid including base. Let dry.
- Stilt and re-fire to cone 06.
- Using No. 4 Liner, carefully brush sides of the lid with Silver. Paint some small hearts randomly on lid and box with No. Liner. Let dry.
- Stilt boxes and lids and re-fire to cone 018.
HINT: When working with gold or silver, work in a well-ventilated area. Use the same brush for these applications. Clean brushes with Essence.
GOLD OFF is used to remove purplish smudges that may appear after firing. Use cotton swab or tissue with Gold Off to wipe clean.