This adorable little squeaker awaits your creativity and your spare change! Give him some colorful personality with Duncan® colors for a fun way to save.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Remove stopper from base of mouse.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly draw oval shape around incised pupil to enlarge eyes.
- Brush three coats Blush to inner ears, stomach, muzzle, feet and hands.
- Brush a coat of Bright Ginger around the incised pupil. Paint pupils Black.
- Brush Light Taupe to remainder of mouse blending around the pink nose, mouth, feet and hand areas. Let dry. Repeat two times more.
- Dab some Neon Red to nose and a little on cheeks.
- Use Liner brush and Black to line around eyes and paint in pupils. Leave small white spot for highlight. Paint eyebrows.
- Using same Liner brush, paint whiskers and mouth Black. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.