Take a snack break and sip to something scrumptious in the Duncan® Oh Four™ Snack Mug, decorated to adorable perfection with easy-to-use Concepts® Underglazes.
- Wipe cup and spoon with dampened sponge to remove any bisque dust.
- Place carbon paper on cup with face pattern on top. Use pencil to trace over pattern lines to transfer design onto cup.
- Transfer spots or freehand draw irregular size spots around cup.
- Pour a puddle of Dark Black onto foil. Use Glaze brush to coat inside of mug with three coats of Dark Black, letting dry between coats. Let dry.
- Pour a puddle of Really White onto foil. Paint three coats around spots, iris of eye and nose. Let dry between each coat.
- Pour a puddle of Light Pink on foil and paint three coats on nose, letting dry between each coat. Let dry.
- Using Liner or Round brushes as needed, paint three coats of Dark Black on the following areas, letting dry between coats:
- Circle around iris
- Carefully brush on one coat of Pure Brilliance to painted cup and spoon. Dry.
- Fire to shelf cone 06.