For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
2. DISH #1: Brush 3 coats of Apple Green to front and back of dish, drying after each coat. Add water or Thin N Shade as needed to achieve a flowing consistency.
3. DISH #2: Brush 3 coats of Light Turquoise to front and back of dish, drying after each coat. Add water or Thin N Shade as needed to achieve a flowing consistency.
4. DISH #3: Brush 3 coats of Dusty Sage all over the leaf, including the bottom. Utilize a crosshatch stroke. Make fairly large ‘V’ strokes along the piece to minimize the appearance of your brush strokes. Thin with water if needed. Let dry between each coat.
5. No clear glaze needed. Stilt each dish on kiln shelf and fire to Cone 06.
6. In a well-ventilated area, brush a coat of Premium Gold to the edges of the Dusty Sage trinket dish. Apply in one direction, trying not to overlap. Too heavy of an application will lead to a dull or smoky appearance. Clean your brush afterwards with Essence and paper towel until it brushes clear.
7. No clear glaze needed. Stilt and fire Dish #3 to Cone 018. Dremel stilt marks after firing.