1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Load a dampened sponge with CN 292 Bright Purple and apply one (1) lacey coat to rim of plate.
3. When dry, use a pencil and clay carbon to transfer pattern to ware.
4. Place all Neon Concepts™ on tile. Use the SB 802 No 1 Liner to apply one (1) heavy coat to monkeys. Use whatever color you want in any order you would like.
5. Let color dry. Use the SB 802 No 1 Liner loaded with CN 253 Dark Black to detail monkeys by outlining and adding facial detail.
6. Let dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
7. When dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.