1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Transfer pattern on ware and use pencil for zigzag border.
Note: “Drop and Fill” technique is achieved by loading brush with color till it almost drips off. Drop color into center of area to be decorated and use tip of brush to move color to edge of area. Color is applied thick, only one coat is necessary.
3. Using the Round Brush that fits area best to apply colors with the “Drop and Fill” technique as follows leave a ¼” border around each section unpainted:
CN 073 Dark Scarlet: Watermelon
CN 172 Bright Kelp: Eye and watermelon rind
CN 253 Dark Black: Monkey
CN 504 Orange: Oval around monkey
CN 502 Neon Blue: Inside border
CN 505 Neon Green: Outside border
4. When dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
5. Let dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.