For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush two good coats of Marshmallow to inside and outer cup including handle and base. Let dry.
- Run tape along rim of mug to block off from color. If desired, place tape around end of handles to prevent color leakage on white handle.
- Pour Dusty Sage and Elephant Ears on a palette. Load Fan Glaze brush with Dusty Sage and randomly make downward strokes from top leaving some white base showing through. Let dry and repeat.
- Load brush with Elephant Ears and make strokes randomly painting over some of the previous color. Let dry and repeat. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush dipped in Leather Jacket to add few lines, squiggles and spatters. Let dry.
- Remove tape.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
(Make brush strokes randomly in different directions, spatter, etc. as desired. There is no right or wrong.)