For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
2. Use ruler to mark off 1” from inside top. Run some tape along leaving the 1” around top inside planter open.
3. Brush 2–3 solid coats of Dark Nautical inside taped area and along top edge of planter. Let dry.
4. Lightly with pencil sketch some half circle shapes of various sizes randomly around planter.
5. Using the three Concepts colors listed, follow the patterns using dots, lines, dashes to create designs. Let dry.
6. Clear glaze then stilt and fire to Cone 06. Dremel stilt marks after firing.