Bold, beautiful daisies pop on our Chef Entrée Dish dressed in Neon Envision™ Glazes.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Transfer pattern to piece with clay carbon and pencil.
- Use No. 4 Liner to apply 3 coats of Neon Chartreuse to flower center. Let dry after each coat.
- Use No. 4 Liner with 3 coats of Neon Green to create dots in flower center. Let dry after each coat.
- Use No. 1 Liner to apply 3 coats of Royal Blue to base and tip of flower petals, pulling strokes in long lines. Then apply 3 coats of Neon Blue to remaining petal areas.
- Use Liner and Fan Glaze brushes as needed to apply 3 flowing coats of Neon Chartreuse to remaining areas (including back of dish).
- Use No. 1 Liner with Very Black to outline petals and flower center dots.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.