For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe llamas with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly with pencil sketch blankets on some of the llamas.
- Brush three coats of Light Brown, Light Ginger, Bright Ginger, Ivory and Light Taupe on each of the llamas leaving area where blanket or scarf is sketched unpainted.
- Dab a little Bright Pink on nose of llamas. Let dry.
- Brush three coats of Bright Gray to hooves of llamas. (Do not paint bottom of hooves.) Let dry.
- Paint blankets, scarves and embellishments with two solid coats of Sunflower, Neon Red, Bright Sapphire and Light Ivy. Let dry.
- Dot in eyes with Black and detail designs on blankets. Let dry.
- Place llamas directly on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to llamas and re-fire to cone 06.