For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe Buddha with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush 3-4 coats of Sea Glass to entire Buddha. Let dry thoroughly between coats.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to base of Buddha. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Pour small amount of Gold on palette. Using end of paintbrush, dip in a little gold and dab on each nodule on headpiece.
- Use Liner brush to paint simple wavy design on garment trim. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 018.
When using Fired Gold, work in well ventilated area. Clean brush with Essence and use brush for gold work only.