- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin half a jar of Mediterranean Olive glaze with water to a milk consistency. Roll thinned Mediterranean Olive inside vase and lid, enough to roll evenly. Pour excess out and wipe away any drips with sponge.
- Pour a large puddle of Mediterranean Olive on foil. Use Premium Glaze and Sabeline Round brushes as needed to apply 3 smooth coats on lid handle and top section of vase (including rim). Let dry between coats.
- Pour a large puddle of Molasses on foil. Using Premium Glaze brush, apply 3 smooth coats to lid (except handle) and lower section of vase. Let dry between coats.
- Stilt and glaze fire separated pieces to cone 06.
- Thread leather strips and twig through handle.