- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin half a jar of Rich Rust glaze with water to a milk consistency. Roll thinned Rich Rust inside vase and lid, enough to roll evenly. Pour excess out and wipe away any drips with sponge.
- Pour a large puddle of Sand on foil. Using Premium Glaze brush, apply 3 smooth coats to outside and rim of vase. Let dry between coats.
- Pour a large puddle of Rich Rust on foil. Using Premium Glaze brush, apply 3 smooth coats to outside of lid. Let dry between coats.
- Load Sabeline Round brush with Rich Rust. Touch loaded brush to top of vase and let paint drip down. Repeat around the vase, using more or less paint to create longer or shorter drips. Let dry.
- Stilt and glaze fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.
- Thread leather strips through handle.