- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin half a jar of Pumpkin Spice glaze with water to a milk consistency. Roll thinned Pumpkin Spice inside vase and lid, enough to roll evenly. Pour excess out and wipe away any drips with sponge.
- Pour a large puddle of Pumpkin Spice on foil. Use Premium Glaze brush to apply 3 smooth coats to outside of lid (except handle) and bottom section of vase. Let dry between coats.
- Mix crystals in Moss Green jar and use Sabeline Round and Premium Glaze brushes as needed to apply 3 coats of Moss Green to handle and to the top section of vase. Let dry between coats.
- Stilt and glaze fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.
- Thread raffia strips through handle.