- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin half a jar of Harvest Plains glaze with water to a milk consistency. Roll thinned Harvest Plains inside vase and lid, enough to roll evenly. Pour excess out and wipe away any drips with sponge.
- Pour a large puddle of Harvest Plains on foil. Using Premium Glaze brush, apply 3 smooth coats to outside of lid (except handle) and lower part of vase. Let dry between coats.
- Pour a large puddle of Dark Black on foil. Use Sabeline Round brush to apply 3 smooth coats to lid handle and top part of vase (including rim). Let dry between coats.
- Stilt and glaze fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.
- Thread small twigs through handle.