Celebrate the most fantastically multi-purpose object that’s on-trend right now … the Mason jar! Duncan bisque offers you a fun dish and spoon rest for you to add your creative touches.
- Wipe pieces with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Trace patterns on tracing paper. Transfer to bisque. If desired, freehand lightly on bisque.
- Remove tip from French Dimensions and stir paint with skewer to ensure smooth even flow. Test on paper towel for fluidity.
- Write words on each of the plates as pictured. Let dry.
- Brush a coat of Grey on lids of jars.
- Using slightly damp sponge, wipe back paint so the gray remains in crevices. Let dry.
- Brush two coats of Caribbean Blue to front and back of plates. Let dry.
- Brush two coats of Clear to jar lids and one coat to remainder of plates including backs. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.