1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Use damp sponge to remove and dust and to condition ware.
3. Use clay carbon and pencil to transfer pattern to ware. Do not transfer writing.
4. With the SB 808 No 4 Round apply two (2) coats of CN 052 Bright Tangerine to olive pick, pimento and glass stem rings. For the third coat also load CN 062 Bright Salsa in brush for highlights on these areas.
5. For olives apply two (2) coats of CN 332 Bright Olive with the Round, omitting areas where you wish to place a highlight. For third coat, also load CN 333 Dark Olive into brush and add shadows.
6. Use the SB 802 No 1 Liner to add highlights of CN 241 White where desired on olives.
7. Use the brush that fits the area best to apply three (3) coats of CN 292 Bright Purple to background ovals. To the remaining area of center background and inside ovals apply three (3) coats of CN 291 Light Purple.
8. To the rim of the dish apply three (3) coats of CN 333 Dark Olive with the SB 807 No 6 Fan Glaze.
9. When dry, transfer “Martini” to Olive Green rim and the martini glass to center area.
10. Detail the design area only with CN 253 Dark Black and the Liner.
11. The writing on the rim is completed with FD 254 Black Licorice.
12. When dry, dip in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
13. Let dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.