Whether you love Valentine’s Day or you simply love hearts, it’s easy to fall for this darling dish set adorned with blush-colored heart accents! Create your own set with the Duncan® Oh Four® Provence Collection and Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes.
- Wipe plates and mug with a damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Create heart templates to fit around the rim of each of the plates on a piece of cardstock. Cut out.
- Fit heart template so that the top aligns with the smaller scallop along the rim of plate. Lightly trace around heart with pencil. Repeat at smaller scallops along each plate rim.
- Brush three coats of Bright Blush onto the heart shapes of the dinner and dessert plates. For the salad plate, brush three coats of Bright Blush onto the plate, leaving the heart shapes unpainted. Let dry.
- Brush three coats of Bright Blush inside heart mug and on handle. Let dry.
- Test flow of White French Dimensions on a paper towel. Make dots around the heart shapes on each plate and around lower edge of rim. Let dry.
- Make random dots of White French Dimensions around outside of mug. Let dry.
- Brush one coat of Pure Brilliance onto all exposed bisque areas and let dry. Brush an additional coat onto each piece, covering all areas. Let dry completely.
- Stilt each piece on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.