Now you can experience the magic of tie-dye with the creativity of ceramics! Add colorful swirls, graduated ombrés and bursting bullseyes with the touch of a paintbrush! Add a color eruption to an everyday household item.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Using fan glaze brush, brush 2 coats of Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze inside jars and on bottom. Let dry.
3. Lightly with pencil freehand pattern of choice on jar(s). Or, you may transfer design if desired using the clay carbon paper.
4. To pattern(s) of choice, brush on one coat of colors as desired. Let dry.
5. Repeat with a second coat of all colors. Let dry.
6. On the third coat for the swirl and bulls eye jars, use smaller brush and make short, spikey lines running into the adjoining color to simulate tie dye blending into the next color. Let dry.
7. For the ombré jar, use the Fan Glaze brush to blend in the third coat of the colors. Let dry.
8. Stilt jars in kiln and fire to cone 06.