Save up for lunchtime cuisine in a bank that’s head of the class! Add color and creativity with Duncan® Crystals Glazes™ for a project you’ll definitely want to stash your cash in.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Remove rubber stopper on bottom of apple bank.
3. Using the No. 6 Round, paint stem of apple with three coats of Bright Brown.
4. Use Palette Knife to mix Appletini and Paradise Punch Crystals Glazes. Pour some of each on palette. Brush three coats of Appletini onto leaf.
5. Brush three coats of Paradise Punch onto body of apple.
6. Shake bottle of French Dimensions to make sure product is at tip. Test on paint palette.
7. Freehand “Lunch Money” on front of apple with Black Licorice French Dimensions. Let dry.
8. Brush a thin coat of Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze on stem of apple and two coats onto the base. Let dry completely.
9. Stilt in kiln and fire to cone 06.
10. Insert stopper back into base.