Stash your lucky charms in a Duncan® Oh Four™ Box decorated to charming perfection with Satin Glazes™ and French Dimensions™.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Pour a puddle of Clear onto a piece of foil, then use Glaze Brush to brush three coats of Clear onto inside portion of box bottom and underside of lid. Let dry between coats.
3. Cut out three hearts from piece of lace then arrange into a clover shape on box lid. Refer to photo.
4. Pour a puddle of Christmas Green on foil. Dab sponge into Christmas Green then blot color over lace hearts and surrounding areas. Let dry then repeat twice more. Remove lace hearts and use No. 4 Liner and Glaze Brush as needed to paint over and touch up unglazed areas on lid. Let dry.
5. Brush three coats of Christmas Green onto underside and sides of box bottom, letting dry between coats.
6. Thoroughly shake the Pure White French Dimensions™ to mix. If paint is too thick, remove cap and add a few drops of Thin ‘n Shade then mix with a bamboo skewer. Squeeze dots of Pure White around edge of lid and edges of cloverleaves. Use Pure White to create a stem at base of clover. Refer to photo. Squeeze dots around top and bottom edges of box. Let dry.
7. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.