Perfect for the ones you love this Valentine’s Day, it’s hard not to gush over these adorable mugs. Bright Concepts colors and lots of dots make these custom mugs a lovely gift from the heart.
1. Wipe mugs with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Create letters on paper and cut out. Trace letters on shelf paper and cut out.
3. Remove backing from letters and affix one to center of each mug. Press around all edges to make sure they are sealed.
4. Pour small puddles of each color of paint on palette.
5. Working with one color at a time, dip tip of Stylus into each color and make dots around letter and up against the stencil. Continue making layers of dots expanding out around the letters as shown. Let dry.
6. Remove letter cutouts from mugs.
7. Place mugs on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
8. Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance onto each mug (entire mug).
9. Stilt and fire to cone 06.