The bisque plaque might already say it all, but when you add your own personalized touch and creativity, it becomes a special keepsake or gift for a special someone.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Refer to picture and freehand words lightly with pencil inside heart.
- Using Liner brush, carefully paint in words in Black. Let dry. Repeat to add a second coat.
- Paint two solid coats Black inside the spaces between the “V” and “e” and the small space where tip of heart sits between the two letters. Let dry.
- Place on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance over entire piece. Let dry.
- Stilt and re-fire to cone 06.