Simply styled like an envelope, this special piece is ready to hold love notes, best wishes and warm sentiments.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- On the bottom right corner, lightly write “Love Notes” with pencil.
- Write over letters using French Dimensions. Let dry well.
- Brush three coats Parchment to inside and inner flap of envelope. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Celadon to remainder of envelope including back. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.