Round and round you go as you add various circle designs to a hexagonal plate. Add solid dots and some with white centers or rings for fun effects.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush 3-4 coats Seaglass to front of plate. Let dry thoroughly between coats.
- If desired, brush same on back of plate with Seaglass or three coats of one of the Concepts colors. Let dry.
- Using circle template, lightly draw circles of different sizes. Refer to photo.
- Paint circles with two coats Bright Caribbean and White. Let dry.
- Stilt plate and fire to cone 06.
HINT: For a smooth, even coverage, sponge first basecoat of True Matte Glazes color evenly on ware and dry well prior to brushing additional 2-3 coats.