This fun-shaped mug lets you explore your creativity like with this “fish bowl” themed coffee pot mug.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe pot (mug) with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Light Blue Spruce inside pot (mug) and roll around to coat. Pour out excess into clean container.
- Sketch fish, trace onto piece of clear shelf paper and cut out.
- Remove backing and stick to side of pot making sure edges are well sealed.
- Brush three coats Light Blue Spruce around pot letting dry thoroughly between coats.
- Remove stencil.
- Paint base with three coats Light Blue Spruce as desired.
- Brush Bright Sapphire on fish body and Bright Saffron on fins and tail. Let dry.
- Brush Black on upper part of fish body and dot eyes.
- Carefully dab eyes with Pure Brilliance. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to paint bubbles from fish mouth with Bright Sapphire. Let dry.
- Brush Black to upper part of pot along with handle. Let dry and repeat with another coat. Let dry.
- Stilt pot and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to mug. Let dry and re-fire to cone 06.