This mesmerizing plate draws you in with not only the beauty of the girl’s eyes but also the contrasting effects of the Color Burst Crystal Chips. The contrasting colors dance off the plate to enhance her splendor and mystery.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Transfer pattern to plate using tracing paper.
- Use Liner brush to paint fine lines around eye, eyebrows and nose with Black. Let dry.
- Paint a diluted Turquoise in eyeball and the upper eyelid for eye shadow. Paint Black pupil leaving small white dot for highlight. Brush fine eyelashes with Black and light strokes above for eyebrow.
- Paint lips with Neon Red leaving small spot of white for highlight. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to paint wisps of hair around sides of face and bangs and the No. 6 Round and Fan Glaze to paint remainder of hair with Black. Let dry.
- Place plate on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06 to set colors in bisque.
- Brush one coat of Pure Brilliance to front and back of plate. Let dry.
- On second coat of Pure Brilliance, apply to face area only.
- For remainder of plate, pour combination of Color Burst Color Chips in container with some Pure Brilliance. Mix and apply liberally to hair being careful not to place larger chips too close to face. Let dry.
- Stilt plate and fire to cone 06.