Everyone will be flocking to you at the party when you’re enjoying your adult beverage from this fun and colorful glass. Give it personality plus with clever wording and a bright feathered body.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe cup with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use pencil to freehand flamingo design onto glass.
- Use pencil to freehand wording “Let’s flamingle” on the base of glass.
- Brush three coats Light Wine to flamingo. Let dry.
- Brush one coat Light Honeysuckle to chest area of bird and part of neck. Let dry.
- Brush Black to top part of beak with a small black dot for eye.
- Use Liner brush dipped in Black to paint words on the base of cup. Let dry.
- Use a round wooden tip about 1/8" – ¼” circumference dipped in Black to dab dots around cup. Let dry.
- Place cup on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush coat of Pure Brilliance to inside cup and roughly around the flamingo. Let dry.
- Brush a second coat to entire margarita glass. Let dry.
- Stilt glass on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.