Leap into creativity with the Duncan® Oh Four™ Rainforest Tree Frog! Pair Crystals™ Glazes with Satin Glazes™ for the ultimate creative adventure.
Shake bottles of paint well before using.
- Wipe frogs with dampened sponge to remove bisque dust. Pour puddles of Satin Glazes™ colors on foil as needed.
- Apply three coats of Banana Cream to undersides (belly and chin) of both frogs, letting dry between each coat.
- Use the No. 10 Round to brush three coats of Neon Green on leaf base, letting dry between coats.
- Use the Palette Knife to gently stir Sailor’s Delight Crystals™ Glaze, being careful not to disturb large crystals at the bottom of container. Brush two coats of Sailor’s Delight onto backside and legs of frog, letting dry between coats.
- Stir large crystals at bottom of container into glaze, then use the No. 10 Round to brush a third coat of Sailor’s Delight onto frog, adding large crystals onto areas of frog. Let dry.
- Using Liner brush, paint two or three heavy coats of Orange Fizz into eyes, letting dry between each coat. Let dry.
- Add a tiny dot of Black to each eye for pupils, then paint in nostrils and thin line in mouth.
- Paint toes of frog with two solid coats of Black and make random spots on stomach.
- Dip No. 10 Round in Black and flick over leaf to speckle. Tip: If Black is too thick, mix in a small amount of water to thin. Let dry.
- Following steps above for applying Crystals™ Glaze, paint backside and legs of frog with Alpine Meadow.
- Paint eyes and toes with two solid coats of Orange Fizz, letting dry between coats.
- Paint random Black spots on back and smaller spots on underside. Repeat spattering Black on leaf. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.