No matter what languages you speak, there’s always a way to say, “I love you”! Give your Valentine a gift from the heart with this plate full of love, perfect for showing that you care the whole year through.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Place clay carbon paper on plate with pattern on top, then trace over pattern details to transfer onto plate.
3. Use the No. 1 Liner to brush three coats of Black onto words and to outline heart. Let dry completely.
4. Place in kiln and fire to cone 06 to set color.
5. Use the Fan Glaze to brush two coats of Pure Brilliance onto entire plate. Let dry completely.
6. Stilt and fire to cone 06.
7. Clean surface of plate with alcohol and a cotton ball. Clean No. 1 Liner with Essence brush cleaner then place a few drops of White Gold onto a clean (glazed) ceramic tile or plate.
8. Working in a well-ventilated area, load clean No. 1 Liner with White Gold and brush inside black heart outline on plate. Use White Gold and No. 1 Liner to create a few small hearts randomly between words on plate. Let dry completely and clean brush with Essence.
9. Stilt plate and fire to cone 018 to set White Gold.