Enjoy the calming view of this refreshing water landscape. Our EZ Stroke Translucent colors create the watercolor effect, while the lustrous finish is achieved with Mother-of-Pearl Overglaze.
1. Clean greenware and trace pattern.
2. Using the SB 811 #8 Round load with thinned EZ 034 Orange and side load with EZ 057 Coral Red. Keeping Coral red to the outer edge begin to paint in fish following contours of body working from head to tail. For fins and tail load Round in the same colors and pull strokes from body to tips letting stroke feather out as you come to the end of the fins and tail.
3. Load the SB 802 #1 Liner with EZ 057 Coral Red and detail body by adding scale lines and accent lines through tail and fins.
4. Paint in the eye with EZ 012 Cobalt Jet Black and the Liner. Add detail line for eyelid.
5. Using loose strokes and thinned color load Round with EZ 032 Peacock Green and swirl in background for water. Occasionally pick up a little EZ 042 Teal in the brush for darker swirls and accents.
6. Fire to shelf cone 04.
7. Apply 2 coats of IN 1001 Clear with the SB 807 #6 Fan Glaze to entire piece.
8. Let dry. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
9. Using the BR 594 #12 Mother of Pearl brush apply OG 803 Mother of Pearl in a swirl pattern. Clean brush in OA 901 Essence.
10. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 020.