Watch your creativity take off when you add your personal touch to the Duncan® Oh Four® Airplane Bank. This jet-setting bank will look great at its final destination on a dresser, desk or nightstand!
1. Wipe airplane with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Remove rubber stopper. Tape over coin slot. Pour some Pure Brilliance into bank. Roll around to coat insides and pour excess out into clean container. Let dry.
3. Use pencil to draw line approximately ¼” above passenger windows and run tape across to tail of plane. Tape both sides of plane.
4. Draw another line from bottom of tail to mid area of nose cone. Repeat on other side.
5. Brush three coats Neon Red excluding the passenger windows and nose cone in taped area. Continue painting the wings leaving about ½” on wingtip. Repeat on both sides. Let dry.
6. Remove tape. Measure ¼” above the red strip with windows and lightly draw line. Brush three coats Blue Sapphire. Brush three coats Blue Sapphire on the wing tips. Let dry.
7. Brush three coats Light Grey in small windows, cockpit window and nosecone.
8. Dilute some Blue and brush into the cloud crevices. Float color to add dimension and create soft clouds. Let dry.
9. Outline clouds with Light Grey. Let dry.
10. Dryfoot on shelf and fire to cone 06.
11. Brush one coat of Pure Brilliance to airplane and base. Let dry.
12. Stilt on shelf and fire to cone 06.
13. Replace coin stopper.