Melt away winter’s chill with a steaming bowl of warm soup or morning oatmeal served in a personalized bowl. Concepts®, French Dimensions™ and a mitten pattern make it easy!
1. Clean and damp sponge fire to a shelf cone 04.
2. Trace mittens onto contact paper. Cut out, peel, and place onto bowl.
3. Using the sponge pounce three (3) coats of CN 112 Bright Delft on background area. Remove contact paper before paint dries completely.
4. With the SB 808 #4 Round apply two (2) coats of CN 073 Dark Scarlet to design on mittens. Let dry.
5. Using FD 258 Pure White detail edge of mittens and make white stripes in red strip at top edge of mitten using simple stick lettering write name above mittens and add dots to background. Let Dry.
6. Dip piece using CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
7. When dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.