Great for the nursery, this playful giraffe is created with Neon Concepts®.
1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Transfer pattern to ware using pencil and clay carbon.
3. Use the SB 806 No 6 Round to apply three (3) coats of CN 501 Neon Yellow to body of giraffe. Let dry.
4. With the Round apply two (2) coats of CN 504 Neon Orange to spots on giraffe.
5. Apply two (2) coats of CN 502 Neon Blue to ears, eyes, feet and main on neck. Also to hair on top of head and on tip of tail, all applied with the Round.
6. With the SB 802 No 1 Liner detail giraffe with CN 504 Neon Orange.
7. With a dampened sponge, apply CN 502 Neon Blue to rim of plate.
8. When dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
9. Let dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.