This guy will swim his way right into your heart with his friendly face and dynamic colored striping. His contrasting black face adds to his tropical charm.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly sketch fish head and tail section. Use circle template for eye as desired or freehand.
- Freehand stripes in body of fish and tail design with pencil.
- Brush three coats Neon Yellow in fish eye and body painting. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Orange in fins, stripes, mouth and tail. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Nautical in fish’s head and design in tail. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to paint Dark Nautical line around and inside fins, tail, pupil and mouth.
- Make dots around eye and scallops around head and tail section with Really Red French Dimensions. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to back of plate or with three coats of any of the colors used on fish as desired. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.