Make an appropriate gift for your best friend with these interlocking boxes that say it all.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe inside and outer sides of boxes and lids with damp sponge.
- Pour small puddles of EZ stroke colors (except Black) with ample space between each onto palette.
- Dilute each puddle with water to a thin consistency.
- Begin brushing colors randomly onto outer boxes and lids beginning with one color at a time. Work quickly to splash and blend colors (there is no right or wrong). Let dry.
- Print or write words in desired script and transfer to boxes.
- Use Liner brush dipped in Black to brush in words. Let dry.
- Place boxes and lids on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to boxes and lids.
- Stilt each on kiln shelf and re-fire to cone 06.
- Using Liner brush paint small hearts randomly in gold on lid and box. Let dry.
- Stilt boxes and lids and re-fire to cone 018.
HINT: When working with Gold, work in well-ventilated area. Use the same brush for Gold application only. GOLDOFF will remove unwanted purplish smudges on fired pieces but will not remove the fired-on gold.