The Duncan® Oh Four® ring dish and French Dimensions™ are the perfect match to help you create a memorable keepsake to hold those newly exchanged wedding rings and other favorite trinkets.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Use pencil, pattern and tracing paper to transfer pattern to dish.
3. Squeeze out French Dimensions Pure White on paper towel to test fluidity.
4. Use Pure White to trace over the “I do” in the center of the dish. Next add scalloped border design. Let dry well.
5. Carefully dab a coat of Pure Brilliance over the raised design on plate with brush. Let dry and then add a second coat. Repeat on the back of dish. Let dry.
6. Stilt in kiln and fire to cone 06.