If you’ve got some creative juices brewing, then this is the project for you! Start with the Duncan® Oh Four® coffee cup ornament and pour yourself into the project for a satisfying cup of creativity!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Paint three coats Neon Orange to entire mug, avoiding inside. Let dry.
- Paint three coats Neon Blue lettering reading “HOT Coffee.” Let dry.
- Paint one coat Neon Blue for steam waves. Let dry.
- Apply one to two coats Pure Brilliance. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06. After firing use a stilt stone to remove stilt marks.