This adorable frog bank is ready to leap frog your savings plan into action.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Remove stopper from bottom of bank.
- Wipe frog with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pencil off stomach up to lower part of frog.
- On frog’s back, lightly draw two lines down from eye bulge to bottom leaving approximately 1½” space between coin slot.
- Follow the two lines using the French Dimensions and squeezing a little harder at intervals to create a bumpy pattern. Make additional dots along back. Let dry.
- Brush lower part of frog’s mouth, fingers, toes, belly and circle along side his cheeks with three coats of Light Ginger, letting dry well between coats.
- Brush three coats of Bright Pink to tongue.
- Brush three coats Kiwi Sprinkles to remainder of frog, letting dry well after each coat.
- If desired, sponge a little Bright Wine to lower stomach and splashes on back for added richness.
- Paint inside frog’s eyes with Dark Straw with large black pupils. Leave a little white for highlight.
- Use Liner brush dipped in Black to outline and define areas. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush a coat of Pure Brilliance over frog and re-fire to 06.