This bee-friendly bisque piece holds honey in its almost natural habitat. Paint it traditionally as shown or add your own creative twist. Either way it’s a sweet creativity experience!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe Honeypot with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour Pure Brilliance inside pot, roll around glaze to coat sides and pour out remaining glaze in clean container. Repeat for inside of lid.
- Brush three coats Dark Straw to lid and outer pot including base. Leave bee’s wings unpainted. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to dab White to bee’s wings and dot eyes and stripes with Black. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to lid and outer pot. Let dry.
- Stilt lid and pot on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.