Set your creativity aglow on the Duncan® Oh Four® heart ornament. The tangled strands give this ornament its personality and charm for a treasured heirloom you’ll love year to year.
1. Freehand design onto heart or transfer patterns as desired using pencil, tracing paper and clay carbon paper.
2. Refer to photo for color placement or paint as desired. Use a heavier shade of each color to shadow each ornament and leave the center area white for highlight. See photo.
3. Use Liner brush to paint Black on the fine cording and plug-in. Let dry.
4. Use Fan Glaze brush to gently dab Pure Brilliance on colored ornaments being careful not to smear. Let dry. Apply second coat.
5. Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to back of ornament. Let dry.
6. Stilt in kiln and fire to cone 06.