It’s a cinch when you use red, black and yellow to create a fun, traditional Santa’s coat mug to hold your yummy warm beverages all throughout the holiday season. It also makes a great mug to set out Santa’s milk with his cookies on Christmas Eve!
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Neon Red to outer mug, handle and bottom leaving belt and buckle unpainted. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Saffron to buckle. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Black to belt. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside mug. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.