Opulence and beauty come to mind when decorating the Duncan® Hexagon Round Ornament. Keep it simple with a white base and add elegant touches using gold accents.
- Remove hanger from ornament and wipe ornament with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Paint three coats Really White to ornament. Let dry.
- Place ornament on stilt and fire to cone 06.
- Pour small amount of Gold on palette. Dip tip of Liner brush into gold and paint raised hexagon lines. Let dry.Clean brush with Essence, then with mild soap and water.
- Stilt ornament and fire to cone 018.
Use gold in a well-ventilated area.