In a reversal of designs this sun jumps off the plate with its unique gray design on a yellow background.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush 3-4 coats of Pineapple to front of plate. Let dry thoroughly between coats.
- Brush back of plate with either Pineapple or three coats of Bright Gray. Let dry.
- Trace pattern on tracing paper and transfer to plate.
- Use No. 4 Liner to paint two coats Bright Gray to pattern. Let dry thoroughly between coats.
- Stilt plate on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.