Who is the fairest in all the land? Why the Duncan® Oh Four® Tiny Tot Princess, of course! She’s just waiting for a little color on her cheeks and some creative accents to impress all her royal subjects.
1. Wipe princess with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Brush three coats Light Blush to face and arms. Let dry.
3. Brush a little Dark Pink to cheeks and lips. Let dry.
4. Make dot of Light Aqua in each eye. Let dry and add dot of Black pupil.
5. Use Liner brush to outline eyes and paint eyelashes. Let dry.
6. Brush three coats Dark Butternut to hair and draw eyebrows. Let dry.
7. Brush three coats Light Aqua to dress. Let dry.
8. Brush three coats Light Saffron to tiara and star. Let dry.
9. Brush three coats Dark Pink to belt, shoes and jewels in tiara. Let dry.
10. Brush three coats Chutney Spice to wand staff. Let dry.
11. Use handle end of paintbrush dipped in Really White and dab dots on dress. Let dry.
12. Carefully brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance over figure. Let dry.
13. Stilt in kiln if base is painted. If not, dryfoot on shelf and fire to cone 06.
14. If desired, you may fire figurine after painting to set in colors. Then, apply Pure Brilliance without fear of smearing paints and re-fire to cone 06.