This heavenly ornament features soft angel wings that you can enhance with some Concepts Underglazes and give some glistening finishing touches with Duncan® Premium Gold.
- Wipe ornament with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Really White to front and back of ornament. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Use No. 1 Liner brush to add Gold to tips of a few feathers. Let dry.
- Stilt ornament and fire to cone 018.
- HINT: When working with Fired Gold, work in a well-ventilated area. Clean brush with Essence.